🤓 Sales Representative with Spanish
🌍 Packhelp | Kolejowa 5/7, Warszawa🖥 http://www.packhelp.com
#sales, #B2B, #SDR
We are a tech company that aims at revolutionizing the area of custom-made packaging. Our cutting-edge software helps more than 30,000 customers from 30 countries to design and order packaging almost effortlessly.
As a group of more than 200 professionals from all corners of the globe, we inspire each other every day and take pride in product we create.
Packhelp is also appreciated globally. We were listed: #1 in Deloitte’s Fast 50 Central Europe 2020 ranking, the most prominent start-up in Europe by Business Insider, and we raised more than 10 Milion € from leading international VC funds.
The team is constantly growing and thus we’re looking for talented individuals with different perspectives and life experiences to join the Pack.
SDR Inbound is a division of Packhelp’s Sales Development Team responsible for the qualification process and customer onboarding. We are working with international customers on their inquiries by verifying the buying potential and production possibilities within our product portfolio. Inbound SDR is an ideal environment for developing sales, people management and project management skills.
- At least 1 year of B2B or B2C sales experience or experience in Customer Service
- Fluency in English (C1) and Spanish (C1). Other languages can be an advantage
- Excellent client service skills both verbal and written
- Empathetic and positive attitude towards contact with clients
- Self-motivation and ability to work under your own initiative
- Administratively organized, comfortable with email and social media
- Ability to pitch the company's offer
- Ability to work in a busy atmosphere with the faculty to cope well under pressure
- Ability to manage projects and multi-task, while maintaining full ownership of the end-result
- Ability to work alone and with Team depending on the project
- Relationship building with our customers. You are the one who helps them get the right offer
- Qualify the inquiry and influence the customer's choice of the offer
- Present our products and services to future clients
- Ensure the process is presented according to company guidelines
- Create targeted email campaigns to check-on previous clients and leads
- Achieve and exceed targets
- Constant improvement of our internal processes
- Organize your work within necessary tracking systems and apps
What we offer:
- Comfortable workplace - We provide the comfort you need at work by helping you set up your home office and constantly improving our Warsaw headquarters
- The best possible tools - latest technology, our own apps and industry-standard software
- Health & wellness - private healthcare, life insurance, mental health support and a subsidised MultiSport Card
- Fair compensation – performance-based pay raises and quarterly bonuses, extra incentive for employee referrals
- Career development - self-development budget, ability to learn from our experts during internal workshops and trainings
- Remote-first company culture - equal chance to participate in company's life, no matter where you work; all meetings, workshops and events are online for now
- Vacation & time off - 26 paid vacation days and 1 extra Better Future Day for actively making our world a better place