🤓 Sales Development Representative Outbound
5 500 - 6 500 PLN brutto
🌍 Packhelp | Kolejowa 5/7, Warszawa🖥 http://www.packhelp.com
Packhelp connects small and medium businesses to a concept that's all too often overlooked or left to the last minute - custom packaging. In doing this, we connect the dots between the printing industry, the packaging industry and the modern world of graphic design.
Based in Warsaw, Poland, we live in one of the hottest startup hubs in the world, developing rapidly each day. We are a European brand with global ambitions and reach.
Our mission is to become the best-in-class place to order packaging online. With hundreds of new ideas, lots of experience, a range of new products and a growing customer base, we are now in full scale-mode! It is a great time to join our team and kick-start your career as part of a startup.
We’re looking for persistent, effective and creative Sales Development Representative.
As a member of our Sales Development team you will play a crucial part in growing company revenue from B2B sales. On day-to-day basis your responsibilities will include building a strong sales pipeline and delivering qualified outbound leads to the sales departments. This role will allow you to gain vast experience in sales and customer relationship management. SDR team is at the forefront of Packhelp’s offering aimed at innovative companies from the e-commerce industry.
- Building your own pipeline with outbound leads acquired with prospecting tools
- Pitching the value proposition of our products and services to potential customers
- Actively seeking new business opportunities using different resources
- Qualifying outbound leads and choosing the right customer journey
- Collaboration with the New Business team in building an effective sales pipeline and passing qualified leads for closing
- Achieving and exceeding quotas and targets (e.g. response time)
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Desire to work in a result-driven start-up
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English is a necessity
- Problem-solving mindset
- Persistence and creativity in your approach to prospecting and winning new business
- Empathetic, positive attitude and focus on customer’s satisfaction
- Ability to work independently, juggle different tasks and manage your work schedule efficiently
- Previous experience in Sales is great, but not required
PACKHELP AND BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH US:
- Competitive salary and a transparent KPI model, demonstrating your career path within the company on clear requirements
- Remote work policy
- The best tools to support our work: Zendesk, Yesware, Segment, Autopilot, Asana, Amplitude and more (we also build our own apps!)
- Possibility to join one of the fastest-growing and best-funded startups in Europe
- MacBook and other necessary hardware
- Private medical care
- We are addicted to team integrations, trips, parties and general fun-having activities
- Cliché but… fruit Wednesdays! :)