🤓 Technical Support Engineer
5 000 - 8 000 PLN netto
🌍 Piwik PRO | ul. Św. Antoniego 2/4, Wrocław🖥 https://piwik.pro/
Piwik PRO is the first privacy-oriented alternative to Google Analytics. Created in 2013 in Wrocław, now present in 40+ countries, Piwik PRO Analytics Suite enables governments, public institutions, private companies and enterprises to analyze and optimize full customer journey.
You have an opportunity to join the Service Delivery and Support team and become a subject matter expert on Piwik PRO Analytics Suite for our customers’ technical teams and power users of the platform to ensure frictionless user experience.
What will you be doing?
- Finding or figuring out the proper solutions to customer’s technical challenges,
- Helping customers to use our products more effectively,
- Assisting customers in our product configuration, technical implementation and integration with external tools,
- Being the voice-of-customer internally e.g. when giving feedback to product, customer success, marketing and sales teams.
- Participating in calls with customers (mostly EU and USA)
What skills do you need?
- Fluent command of English (both in writing and speaking) and confidence to communicate in formal conversations,
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Basic knowledge of REST APIs and SQL
- Familiarity with in-browser developer tools
- Analytical mind and a can-do attitude
We don't expect you to have a commercial experience. But we're looking for true technology enthusiasts with some hands-on experience under the belt. Don't forget to include university/ bootcamp/ open-source projects you've been involved in and you're truly proud of in your CV!
Possessing these assets would be a huge advantage:
- Knowledge in the area of digital marketing, including experience in web analytics and marketing tools,
- Practical knowledge of Business Intelligence / Data Visualization tools like PowerBI or Tableau,
- Previous experience in working with corporate clients.
Joining us, you can count on:
- An attractive salary (5000 – 8000 PLN net on a VAT invoiced B2B contract)
- Getting the full experience in working with global brands (Accenture, Credit Agricole, HP) and organizations (European Commission)
- New employee onboarding program and internal trainings
- Flexible work conditions
- Private health insurance
- Lots of space to get involved!
- A completely unique work atmosphere – we really like to keep things informal.