🤓 Customer Success Manager
8 000 - 12 000 PLN netto
🌍 Ragnarson | Targowa, 35, Łódź🖥 https://ragnarson.com/
👉 Do you enjoy working closely with international clients?
👉 Do you draw satisfaction from delivering value and influencing this process?
👉 Would you rather shape the responsibilities and structures around you instead of being told what to do?
👉 Do you prefer to “win” as a team as opposed to being a lone wolf?
If so, we might have an interesting opportunity for you. We are looking for a Customer Success Manager who could work smoothly with our PM and help us shape our customer success department. We’ve already started the process but we lack many elements and structure. At the same time, we run several projects that require attention and support in their daily operations.
Challenges to tackle:
- Taking responsibility for maintaining relationships with our clients over the lifetime of their projects
- Making sure that our clients get the value they need
- Facilitating communication between our teams and clients, and project management
- Co-creating sales proposals and gathering high-level requirements from potential clients
- Shaping internal processes and operating standards
- Planning and executing long-term goals
👉 In the long run, there is an opportunity for leading the entire customer success department.
What do we expect:
- Experience in a startup environment or at IT companies
- Having broad interests
- A mature attitude to life
- Fluent communication in English (written and spoken)
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- High level of communication skills and empathy
- Experience with managing people
- An analytical approach and attention to detail
- Great self-organization skills and a sense of ownership
What do you get by joining us?
Ragnarson was founded in 2006 as a web development agency. In 2019, we started investing in early-stage impact-driven startups. We act as a software agency and angel investor, investing and co-creating products with founders.
Our focus on projects fighting climate change and socio-economic inequalities is what makes us stand out from the crowd. We count and rely on mature individuals with broad interests. They get access to all crucial information within the company and based on it they make important decisions. As an example, the team sets their own salaries twice a year.
If you like to create structures, processes and pick relevant tools for the job, you will have a great chance to influence how things are being done at Ragnarson. We lack specific/standard solutions and we would heavily rely on your ideas and experience.
We also offer:
- 100% remote work (or from our office in Lodz or Berlin)
- Salary level 8 000 - 12 000 PLN net on B2B contract
- Direct collaboration with founders and an experienced project manager
- Various benefits (MacBook Pro, co-funding of healthcare package, sports activities, co-work space and English classes, holiday package, etc.)
Get to know us in our recruitment process:
I stage - introductory call with our recruitment team
II stage - a recruitment task checking relevant skills
III stage - 1-on-1 conversations with various people from the team - cultural fit