🤓 Senior UI/UX Designer
🌍 Funktional | Karmelicka 52/9, Kraków🖥 https://www.funktional.pl/
#SeniorUXUIDesigner, #UI, #UX
As the Senior UI/UX Designer you will be responsible for developing and executing innovative and creative websites and e-commerce platform designs. Working across multiple projects at once you will be a hybrid UX and UI Designer. You should have experience in both a UX and UI role, working across the entire design process, but with a focus more on UI side.
You will work on projects for clients across the world and collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify business and users’ problems and provide iterative designs based on user workflow, expectations, experience, business needs, and technical constraints. On the one hand, you will present and communicate UI/UX solutions while clearly articulating the design rationale. On the other hand, you will learn our design methodologies and support teammates with the delivery of projects with a different level of complexity without extra-supervision.
You will be working in close partnership with the Creative Director and other designers. You should be an extremely motivated designer who can easily adapt and values working in a team environment.
We are seeking someone who
- Is a problem-solver at heart, finds ways to express complex ideas through intuitive design
- Finds user interface and user experience design alluring and has a real passion for it
- Can translate business and marketing objectives into designs that are clear, compelling, visually exciting, easy to use and emotionally engaging
- Wants to participate in project brainstorming and concept development
- Has a real passion for the work and is eager to exercise creative freedom
- Will provide information, guidance and direction to people with less experience
- 4+ years of experience designing for web (RWD) and mobile, backed by an interesting portfolio
- Proficiency in Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator) and other visual design tools like Figma, Sketch, Invision, Zeplin, etc.
- Experience in prototyping
- Experience with material design, flat design and developing UI kits is a plus
- Strong knowledge of the latest technology capabilities, UX rules and current trends
- Attention to details (each pixel counts) and consistency in design
- Willingness to share your knowledge and improve internal processes
- Strong visual design and logical thinking skills
- Creativity, initiative, open mind and minimalism in creation
- Practical knowledge of UI/UX design best practices (dashboards, CRMs, graphical interfaces, etc.)
- Ability to manage work independently, complete projects on a timely basis and execute projects according to schedules
- Team player with the ability to work under pressure
- English language level that allows working on projects for international clients
Details of employment
- Preferable form of employment is a B2B contract but other forms are also possible
- Everything we offer to our employees is listed on the careers main page
We accept CV's both in Polish and English
You can find instructions on how we process your data here.