🤓 Presentation Designer
6 000 - 9 000 PLN netto
🌍 SlideCamp | Al. Niepodległości 158, Warszawa🖥 https://www.slidecamp.io
#PRESENTATION, #INFOGRAPHIC, #DESIGN
At SlideCamp, we are changing the way people create and deliver great looking presentations.
We are helping industry leaders (Prudential, BCG, McDonald's), innovative startups (Affectiva, Platejoy, Clara) and talented speakers (TED) tell their stories and move audiences on grand stages. Stories are the heartbeat of a powerful presentation. They capture the imagination, engage the emotions and break through the mundane.
We're looking for talented designers who are problem solvers with a passion for beautiful communication design.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Develop visually compelling presentation slides with strong, cohesive themes and structures
- Develop icons, vector graphics, and custom illustrations within client's visual style
- Translate complex material into digestible content via visual storytelling
- Ensure your work communicates clearly, is on brand, and delights users
We love clever visualizers and designers who are comfortable helping others communicate their best. This is an unusual role. For the right candidate, this could be a great opportunity to do varied and rewarding work with a high degree of autonomy.
- At least 3 years of professional design experience
- Proficient with industry standard design tools (Illustrator, Affinity Designer, Sketch, Photoshop, etc.)
- Diverse portfolio of visual, illustration &/or data visualization work samples
- Understanding of and experience in typography, color theory, composition, branding, and layout
- A keen eye for design and ability to explore and present creative alternatives to visual problems
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality
- Ability to prioritize work, communicate progress, and deliver on time
Don't worry; you will not work in PowerPoint or Keynote :)
- Starting salary depending on your experience (senior: 6.000 - 9.000 pln net, mid-level: 4.000 - 6.000 pln net)
- Flexible work hours. We reward hard work, but also value our evenings and weekends
- Reimbursement for professional growth experience. The desire to learn and improve is key to our business and we need team members who are as excited about it as we are
- A cool space located in the heart of Mokotów, close to a subway station (100m), with walkable eats (wear your slippers within the office)
Warsaw, Poland or remote
For the past couple of months, SlideCamp has been helping people across the world with creating their presentations. We do that by providing people with an amazing set of ready to use slides and PowerPoint templates to kickstart their presentations. We want to empower businesses to create presentations with less hassle and allow them to focus on what's most important - their story.
We believe in small teams. Small teams are fast and nimble. Small teams mean less bureaucracy and less management and more getting things done. We believe that credentials don't say everything. What you love doing, your positive personality, energy and enthusiasm are way more important than the credentials. We're a small team with big ambitions and full financial stability.
You can learn more here: https://workable.com/j/6BFE8CA3FB
SlideCamp is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age.