🤓 Product Designer (Remote)
16 000 - 21 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Spartez (an Appfire company) | Chrzanowskiego 11, Gdańsk🖥 https://spartez.com/
#DESIGN, #UI, #UX
We're looking for great colleagues to join Spartez (an Appfire company) - the sooner the better, though we can wait for the perfect person.
You will become an essential part of one of our teams and work on our incredible products used by thousands of users (and that means: lots of user research and data for you! ) Learn more about our software products: Whiteboards, Agile Poker for Jira & Planning Poker, TFS4JIRA, Agile Cards, Canned Responses Pro and Chat for JSM.
Don’t miss a unique chance to be a part of something truly great - read on, send us your CV and portfolio and give us a chance to meet you!
What you will do:
- Collaborate with cross-functional multi-disciplinary teams, promote the best UX practices;
- Choose research and design methodologies to meet the product’s needs, goals, and constraints;
- Plan and execute research activities to get customer insights and foster ideas;
- Turn those insights into UX concepts and interactive prototypes;
- Conduct user tests and gather feedback to effectively iterate on the designs;
- Plan and analyze behavioral analytics – decide what and how to measure to track product usage and user experience;
- Be the customer’s voice in the team!
What we expect:
- 2+ years in Product Designer role or similar - Mid-level; 5+ years - Senior;
- Solid hands-on exploratory research experience;
- Knowledge of different user testing and research methods;
- Experience in conducting user testing sessions;
- Proven exposure to making analytic-based decisions;
- Ability to articulate concepts and ideas through sketches, wireframes, white-boarding;
- Solid design and prototyping skills for conceptualizing and visualizing your and your team’s ideas;
- Proficiency in storytelling;
- Good knowledge of Figma. Other tools are a plus!
- A sound portfolio of designing process & outcome - we will ask you to provide us your portfolio in the first stage of the recruitment process;
- Fluent English.
Our recruitment process:
- Application with your resume and portfolio. We do care about the portfolio and seeing examples of work. (In case you can’t send the examples across, we’re ok to look at them via a screen share during the interview).
- Conversation with a recruiter (30 mins). You’ll find answers to your immediate questions, get to know the company, give us a chance to learn more about you, your experience, and your expectations.
- Take-home task (expected no more than 120-180 minutes of work) to see your design skills.
- Technical interview (60 mins + feedback). We’d like to give you feedback on the design task and explore some job areas not covered before.
- Final Interview (60 mins + feedback) to understand your personality, values, what makes you proud, and why you can be a great member of the Appfire team!
Make sure to check the Perks and Benefits we offer here.