🤓 UX / UI Designer
🌍 STS / Betsys Poland | Porcelanowa 8, Katowice🖥 http://Star-Typ Sport Zakłady Wzajemne
#designer, #ui, #ux
As our main UI/UX designer, you’ll have a big influence on how our software product works and feel. You will carry on the design effort of our major platforms: web and mobile. You will be responsible for leading user/competitive research, prioritizing features and requirements, defining task flows and data hierarchy, and designing wireframes and UI mock-ups. You will work closely with our developers and graphic designers to ensure effective implementation of the design. The salary for this job is based on experience, so whilst we are not able to go into detail at this stage, we can say that we offer great salary packages and a discretionary annual performance bonus. In addition, we provide advice and financial relocation assistance to those moving to Poland.
- Design UI/UX for our betting platform across the web and mobile,
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers, engineers and research agencies,
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps,
- Design graphic user interface elements,
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes,
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders,
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems,
- Verify design assumptions through user testing,
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback,
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images,
- Initiate your own ideas and projects to help us grow.
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role in betting industry,
- Portfolio of design projects,
- Knowledge of wireframe tools,
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop,
- Excellent English language skills,
- Team spirit, strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders,
- Good time-management skills.
- Great professional experience in the biggest betting company in Poland,
- Full time job based on the Employment Agreement or B2B agreement,
- Social benefits (Sports card, life insurance, healthcare, free sports event tickets),
- Refund conferences, trainings and other necessary events,
- Chill Out Room,
- Kitchen full of fresh fruits and soft drinks,
- Referral Bonus programme.