🤓 Sales Development Representative
5 000 - 9 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Survicate | Przyrynek 14, Warszawa🖥 http://www.survicate.com
Survicate has been around since 2013. Now we’re the world’s leading customer insights platform with over 50.000 answers collected per day. We’re always looking for smart, creative people to join our team and become one of Survicates.
Now we are looking for a brilliant Sales Development Representative to join our Gang!
You will be expected to:
- Build and maintain relationships with the top Clients from all around the world,
- Respond to customer inquiries in a timely manner, providing accurate information, and creating a positive customer experience by following the established communication and sales process between Survicate and Clients,
- Contribute to Company’s growth through actively seeking new business and networking opportunities,
- Set your goals and achieve them,
- Negotiate terms with new accounts and close business deals,
- Manage your pipeline and generate leads.
What skills are we looking for?
- 2-3 years experience in a similar position/account management at a software consulting/SaaS services company
- Fluency in English along with excellent, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills (minimum C1),
- Strong understanding of IT service standards and sales process of those,
- Ability to judge the best approach to take on with given lead in order to maximize the chances to close the deal through,
- Proactive approach to improving processes,
- Ability to work independently and manage your work schedule efficiently.
- The real impact on shaping the future of communication with our Clients,
- Flexible working hours and possibility of partial remote work,
- 26 days of annual leave for all employees,
- Office in Warsaw, Śródmieście,
- Company’s events – meetings, occasional retreats,
- Private health insurance, Multisport & benefit platform,
- Salary tailored to your experience, skills, and performance (4.000zł - 8.000 zł net)
- Friendly atmosphere and a great team.
Please send us your CV and a few words about yourself – we’d love to get to know you better!
We believe that being proactive means more than being experienced – if you feel like this is the job for you, even if you don’t meet all qualifications do not hesitate to apply and justify it.