🤓 SEO Project Manager | Client Manager
7 000 - 9 500 PLN brutto
🌍 SUSO Digital Ltd | ul.Matejki 46, Poznań🖥 https://susodigital.com
Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity?
Become a part of the SUSO team!
We are an SEO company with offices in London and Poznan. We provide a full range of services, including website audits, technical SEO, content creation, and digital PR Campaigns.
- 90% of our clients are from US.
Our main Language is English and yes we do drink a lot of tea... With milk naturally. Company is around for a while now and as we grow our client base step by step we want the best to join us. Simple right?
All our team members are energetic and autonomous, reliable, and intrinsically motivated. We all about making things happen: ideas are easy - execution is everything! Does this sound interesting to you?
Oh.. and BTW - this is not a Sales Job, but if you’re a sales machine talk to us as well. We have more leads than our team can handle.
“We want to invigorate the industry and set the standards other SEO companies respect and aspire to.”
Cutting to the chase >>>:::>>>
SUSO is currently recruiting Client Managers to join our growing team in Poznan. Yes, we love Poland!
As we’re expanding our team, we are looking for an ambitious individual(s) who can take care of our customers, both B2C & B2B. We highly value a positive attitude, willingness to learn and problem-solving skills.
As a Client Manager you will:
- Provide excellent customer service (via email, phone, Jitsi, TeamWork or Slack)
- Manage client Projects at the Agency
- Helping with SOPs writing and upgrading
- Analyse Campaigns, clients needs and helping in solutions research
- Build solid, lasting business relationships
- Report the Campaign progress on a weekly, monthly basis.
- Responsible for issues spotting and reporting to the team leader.
- Supervise customer support processes (order placement, production, delivery, aftersales analysis and surveys)
- Get an 80 or higher NPS Score!
- Cooperate with all company’s divisions to process orders
- Influence Company direction with a chance to build your own team
- Working closely with our experienced Client Managers and Sales Team in London
- 2 weeks of training in London paid by us. (Unless you don’t need one)
What we’re looking for in you:
- Fluency in English as the main language of communication (Both Speaking & Writing)
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive attitude and eagerness to learn
- Problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Determination and ambitiousness
- Experience in a similar position (SEO or SEM Agency, Media House, Software House) Minimum 2 years working with foreign clients.
Few Other Things:
- We would require a recommendation from your previous workplace (Just to let you know we would verify the letter so no fooling around)
- If you’re not 100% sure about your English - come and talk to us anyway. We’ll assess your skills.
- You’ll be given an extensive SUSO Method Training during the Probationary Period of 3 months
What is on the table you ask?
- Good Salary From 4.6k Net PLN to 6.5k Net PLN + benefits & extras (to start with) UOP or B2B.
- Multi & Medicover
- Nice office, not far from Wilson’s Park
- A solid, dedicated team of pros
- Remote Days (1-2 a month)
- London Days (From Q3 2020)
- English as a first language in the office
- An atmosphere of mutual understanding and respect
But Sorry we don’t do Apple Mondays, Orange Weekends and Zimbabwe Coffee Tuesdays. (another bummer: neither Pizza Fridays)
Instead, we have defined the Training Budget & extensive Company Library + Internal mentorship programme.