🤓 Head of Sales
14 000 - 18 000 PLN netto
🌍 Talkie.ai | Domaniewska 37A, Warszawa🖥 https://talkie.ai/en
#ai, #sales, #voicebot
Talkie.ai is an innovative AI-powered communications start-up entering an exciting phase of growth. We deliver voice automation solutions that help customers contact businesses 24/7. We’re an experienced, highly motivated and ambitious team looking to grow our product and customer base internationally.
The person we're looking for will not only have a real impact on the sales process aspects of Talkie but also on the international brand awareness and management from the early stage.
With Talkie, we mainly support industries where automation gives the highest ROI like healthcare, logistics or insurance.
Reporting to the CEO, the Head of Sales will be responsible for the implementation and execution of Talkie’s sales strategy, with the key objective being to bring our product to the international market by growing our partner network and driving direct sales.
You will be responsible for managing the team’s pipeline and revenue generation, driving the overall growth of our channel network through new partner recruitment and maximising existing partner revenue.
As a passionate and energetic advocate of Talkie.ai, you will lead a small team and support them in setting objectives and delivering results. It is therefore important that you are a passionate individual who wants to make a difference.
Due to the nature of the role, national and international travel might be required.
- Evaluate product and market situations and analyze data to transform into actionable sales strategies both locally in Poland and internationally.
- Build and plan the execution of a short-term and long-term sales strategy, goals and KPIs for our product.
- Identify and secure new long-term distribution channels for Talkie products to increase market share with a partner and reseller network.
- Build and nurture customer and partnership relationships.
- Manage, mentor and motivate a team of Business Development Managers.
- Liaise with the Marketing team to ensure effective sales and marketing alignment and to develop sales and marketing materials.
- Liaise with the Product team to propose product enhancements for improving customer satisfaction.
- Implement and manage pricing initiatives.
- Assist the board in planning, forecasting and setting annual budgets.
Qualifications and Experience
- 7+ years of relevant professional sales experience - preferably in the area of customer service solutions, telecommunications or AI.
- Experience with building and executing a coherent sales strategy for an innovative product or service from scratch.
- Hands-on experience in expanding product or service sales into foreign markets.
- Analytical skills to identify trends, opportunities and analyze deals.
- Proven success in establishing goals and metrics to achieve set goals.
- An exceptional level of business and commercial acumen.
- Strong organisational, planning and interpersonal communications skills.
- Demonstrable experience in reporting and presenting to a range of audiences.
- Solid coaching and leadership skills, and experience in managing and motivating a remote team.
- A positive and open-minded attitude and experience of working in a collaborative environment.
- Experience working across varied time zones with a willingness to work flexible hours and travel.
What we offer
- Independent role with real impact on the development of the whole Talkie platform.
- A unique opportunity to participate in a dynamically growing organization with a truly international reach.
- Employment contract or B2B co-operation.
- A continuous improvement culture, with 10% of your time dedicated to self-development and professional growth activities.
- Work in a team of highly-motivated professionals who love what they do.
- Exceptional conditions for growth: regular brown-bag meetings, workshops, trainings and conferences (with a dedicated budget for that).