🤓 Customer Success Specialist
4 500 - 9 000 PLN netto
🌍 Tedee | Altowa 2, Warszawa🖥 http://www.tedee.com/
#customersupport, #socialmedia, #customerservice
Tedee is hiring!
We’re looking for a visionary and project-oriented Customer Success Specialist to join our team.
Tedee is a new brand in the field of IoT specializing in smart security products, which is just about to enter the polish market. Created by two respected, well-known companies, equipped with strong digital marketing competences, tedee plans to conquer the Polish market by quickly scaling sales in the ecommerce channel, and then focus its effort on building its position on the European markets and in the Middle East. Rapid development of the organization makes it the best time to join it and participate actively in building its international success.
We’re looking for someone who can ensure customer satisfaction and help our clients all the way - during the purchase process as well as at after purchase stage. You understand their challenges and how our services can solve their problems, customizing each client case to reach the best possible results.
To Enjoy Doing This, We’d Like You To:
- Love communicating with people - be it via email, phone, website chat, Social Media, or in-person
- Go out of your way to help others and pride yourself with providing nothing but the best customer experience
- Be fluent in written and spoken English
- Be creative yet careful and always finish the tasks you’ve started
- Have a big interest in smart devices and technology
- Be inherently positive. Where others see problems, you see solutions and possibilities
- Be analytical and curious about creative solutions
- Be open to work outside of regular working hours (including weekends as needed)
What will help you put your carrier on a fast track (nice to have):
- Managerial skillset and process thinking
- Ability and willingness to understand the technology
- Enjoy a real challenge - such as inbox zero
- Reply to customers issues via e-mail, website chat, Social Media, phone on daily basis
- Making sure that our clients' problems are addressed instantly
- Proactively communicate with R&D team and consequently bring issues to closure
- Follow issues via Customer ticketing and update the customer based on the recommended feedback from the higher support team
- Putting client interest above everything so we can deliver outstanding satisfaction
- Understanding the customer's situation, technical skillset and the ability to guide them through purchasing and assembly process
- Improve the company’s ways of working and dare to try new things - we can always get better!
What You Can Expect From Us:
- Full product training
- Attractive salary - depending on skills, experience and you are potential
- Flexible working hours and remote work
- Quantitative conditions for position promotion and a career path
- Informal and supporting atmosphere
- The opportunity to develop your skills and gain experience by working with strong international brands on innovative projects
- Experiencing great teamwork at a highly ambitious startup
- All necessary licenses and tools for performing work
- Co-financing of Medical Care, group insurance