🤓 UX/UI Designer
10 100 - 13 500 PLN netto
🌍 Telemedico | Marynarska 13, Warszawa🖥 https://telemedi.co/
#design, #ux, #ui
Hello! We are Telemedi.co – a fast scaling provider of medical teleconsultations. For the last 8 years, we’ve covered more than 20 global markets and our +500 general practitioners conduct +100k consultations a month. We enable 24/7 access to GPs as well as medical specialists and our mission is providing patients with stellar medical care wherever they are and whenever they need it. Telemedi.co provide consultations via 3 main channels: phone, chat and video-calls.
Our services are benefiting insurance, assistance, healthcare and financial companies based in Europe, Middle East, South and North America and include key global players like: AXA, Allianz, Generali, PZU, VIG, Mondial, Europ Assistance, Novartis and many more.
Our dynamic growth calls for new, passionate professional who would enhance our matrix product/IT teams as:
(form: office, home office or hybrid)
Your tasks would cover:
- Collaborating with our teams to design, launch and iterate on various digital products.
- Developing user flows, wireframes and prototypes to help define the best product experience.
- Translating user flows, wireframes and prototypes into beautiful, top-quality visual designs and user interfaces.
- Delivering end-to-end designs for multiple platforms based on defined design systems and style guides.
We expect you to have:
- An impressive portfolio of your UX/UI projects.
- A good level of Hotjar and/or Figma.
- Very good English, both written and spoken.
- Good communications skills and problem solving attitude.
What’s in return?
- Competitive salary adequate to your experience, skills and KPIs reached.
- Possibility to get a unique experience in a dynamic, innovative startup environment on a fast growing market along with great, passionate team.
- Unlimited access to telemedicine services.
- English / Spanish language courses on various levels.
- Flexible type of employment contract.
In order to take part in the recruitment process, please send your current CV in English as well as a link into your portfolio. It will be fantastic to hear from you!