🤓 3D Graphic Designer
🌍 Ten Square Games | ul. Traugutta 45, Wrocław🖥 https://tensquaregames.com/jobs/
#graphic, #design, #video
Workplace: up to 90% remote + 10% Wrocław/Warsaw/Berlin
Join TSG - one of the fastest-growing mobile gaming companies in Europe!
We are Ten Square Games, and we specialize in free-to-play hobby apps. Our flagship title is Fishing Clash – one of the world's most popular 3D simulators. Our other products let you enjoy realistic animal tracking and lofty endeavors in the sky. We strive to give gamers the best possible outdoor experience on their mobiles, so we are continuously improving our products and expanding our portfolio.
In just ten years, we have grown from a small collection of tech-enthusiasts to one of the top-quoted game dev enterprises listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange (2020 revenue: EUR 127 million). This was only possible thanks to our 400+ experts employed in four studios located in Poland, Germany, Romania and Italy.
We create a talent-first workplace with a solid feedbacking culture where people are given autonomy and ownership over their domains. This helps us stay creative and gives us the courage to explore. No holds barred!
The Growth Team has been playing a significant role in the company's performance & we are looking to strengthen the team with an 3D Graphic Designer.
Your tasks will include:
Your tasks will include:
- creating marketing assets for graphic and video materials;
- cooperation with creative producers and other marketing graphics.
What do we expect from you?
- proficiency in Blender (preferred) or any other 3D creation tool;
- knowledge of Adobe Photoshop;
- experience with Unity 3D and/or Unreal Engine is welcome;
- creating models, textures, renderings, and simple animations;
- ability to edit existing models and animations;
- basic knowledge of video editing.
- drawing/painting skills;
- experience in the mobile gaming industry;
- compositing and post-production.
- Direct impact on the final product and business direction.
- Autonomy mode and freedom of making partnership decisions.
- A friendly and mature working atmosphere.
- Safe environment and setting that boost your EXP points and skills.
- Communities of practice and educational books of your choice.
- Conferences and themed events.
- Working hardware matters – win or mac – take your pick.
- Attractive remuneration based on experience and skills.
- Easy accessible modern office in the center of Wrocław.
- Private medical care, a life insurance program and a Multisport card.
- Free lunch days, fresh fruits, refreshments in the office.
- Assistance in relocation for you and your family and a relocation package.