🤓 VIP Account Specialist
🌍 Ten Square Games | Traugutta 45, Wrocław🖥 https://tensquaregames.com/jobs/
#VIP, #Support, #Games
Join a newly created team and become the counselor for our most important players!
Surrounded by flashlights and race cars - that’s our VIP’s! Or, at least, that’s how we imagine them. They come from many places around the world, have different backgrounds and occupations, but they always share one thing in common - they really love our games.
And it’s your job to keep them happy!
To succeed, you should be patient, thorough and result-oriented; also important is an excellent knowledge of languages, good communication skills and… sales intuition!
- Taking care of VIP Player queries;
- Creating VIP-tailored promotional offers to satisfy our best customers;
- Monitoring product issues, listening to player’s feedback for useful ideas;
- Identifying potential issues with high net worth customers and flagging them with relevant stakeholders;
- Collecting and analyzing information and data on customer segments and suggesting changes for optimization;
- Evaluating and reporting on VIP activities and performance on a daily/weekly/monthly basis;
- Cooperating with product teams, customer support and BI to ensure a smooth experience for our players.
- At least 2 years of professional experience;
- Advanced level of English;
- Very good oral and written command of German or French;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
- Excellent communication intuition, especially on Internet channels;
- Ability to deliver results and outstanding services whilst working to tight timelines;
- Quick to take initiative with business and sales-oriented approach;
- Strong team player, confident and people-focused;
- Flexibility to occasionally work shifts, including evenings, weekends as well as public holidays.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Battle-tested analytical skills;
- Professional experience in dynamic client-oriented environments (f.e. call centers);
- Interest in F2P games.
- Steady job in Wrocław;
- Remuneration based on experience and skills;
- Possibility to develop in the mobile technology business;
- Flexible working hours;
- Possibility to partly work from home (home office after trial period);
- Private medical care and Multisport card;
- Friendly environment, fresh fruit in the kitchen, playroom, table football, social meetings and company trips;
- Individually adjusted training sessions and workshops.