🤓 Performance Marketing Manager
14 000 - 18 000 PLN netto
🌍 Tidio | Chmielna 73, Warszawa🖥 https://www.tidio.com/
We’re one of the fastest-growing IT companies in Europe. Our flagship product is a live-chat app powered by unique chatbot solutions. As a customer experience tool, we help micro & small businesses all over the world serve their clients efficiently. Working at Tidio means having an impact on thousands of companies and millions of their users. But our clients are not the only ones who can grow with us. By joining Tidio, you can grow, too!
A few facts about us:
- Every month, our widget is viewed by 378 million unique users, which is 4.8% of the global population
- Our product is in the TOP 5 most popular live chat solutions in the world, and our goal is to become no. 1
- Currently, we hire over 100 fantastic people and we plan to grow the team even bigger by the end of 2021.
As a Performance Marketing Manager you will be responsible for:
- building and implementing a strategy that will bring Tidio’s content and landing pages to the top of paid search engine rankings,
- executing tests, collecting and analyzing data, identifying trends and insights in order to achieve maximum scale and ROI in paid search campaigns,
- following key performance metrics, verifying what works well and what needs to be improved,
- Creating a well-performing campaigns structure based on an in-depth understanding of our product, clients and the industry,
- researching and analyzing competitor advertising links,
- performing an ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization,
- partnering with the Web Presence, Content and Product teams on the development and implementation of a coordinated multi-channel customer acquisition strategy.
You are the perfect fit if you have:
- 3+ years of hands-on performance marketing experience and proven track record of success managing PPC campaigns across Google Ads, Bing Ads and Facebook Ads,
- Experience in close collaboration with content creators/SEO specialists and being up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in search engine marketing,
- Excellent quantitative and data analysis skills to track performance metrics and make actionable recommendations,
- In-depth experience with bid management tools,
- Experience with website analytics tools (Google Analytics, etc),
- Excellent collaborator at all levels, including crisp and compelling verbal and written communication,
- Openness to giving and receiving honest, constructive feedback - we work in an environment of trustworthiness and transparency,
- Fluency in English.
We want to offer you:
- A real impact on the company’s growth! 🚀
- Salary 14000zł - 18000zł net B2B (or equivalent within a Contract of Employment: 11620zł gross - 14940zł gross),
- Work with a team that continually shares knowledge and is not afraid of testing new solutions,
- Great development opportunities – company supported courses and conferences,
- Flexible working time – an optimum work-life balance is essential!
- 100% remote work (optional as we also provide opportunities to work from an office),
- 26 days off guaranteed in a year,
- Personal work tools – Macbook Pro, Dell screen, JBL headphones? You can tailor your equipment to your needs,
- Multisport Card or MyBenefit Cafeteria – no extra charge,
- Premium medical care (Signal Iduna) – no additional charge,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- Budget for individual English language classes,
- Delicious coffee, fresh fruit, cereal, etc.– if you happen to come by one of our offices,
+ our famous onboarding bagels on your first day!
We work digitally by design, but if you prefer to work in the office, you can visit us at our sites in Szczecin (al. Wojska Polskiego 81) or in Warsaw (Varso Place on Chmielna 73 https://cic.com/warsaw).