🤓 Senior Product Owner
17 000 - 22 000 PLN brutto
🌍 TYLKO | Mińska 25/63, Warszawa🖥 https://tylko.com/
Who are we?
Tylko is a next-generation furniture company founded in 2015 in Warsaw, Poland. We specialize in providing high-quality, easily-customizable shelves that our customers can adapt down to the last detail. We meet the needs of their unique spaces through the use of our intuitive online configurator and Augmented Reality app. Tylko’s team has reconsidered every step of the traditional furniture-buying process in order to create a better, seamless and more personal experience – with a quality product, simple online shopping, free doorstep delivery and effortless assembly. To date, we have served over 14,000 satisfied customers, selling over 15,000 perfect-fit shelves across the World.
We are looking for an experienced Product Owner, who will take responsibility for the digital layer of our product.
- Identifying customers' need and preferences, empathize with them, analyzing problems and finding product solutions.
- Leading cross-functional team consisting of UX specialist, UI specialist, analyst, FE and BE developers.
- Planning, assessment and reporting of projects business value, monitoring solutions already implemented.
- Constant monitoring of new trends and reporting on competition.
- Building and actualizing persons, user journeys etc.
- Planning, monitoring and reporting project costs as well as product maintenance costs.
- You’ll get to be the part of a young company on a rapid rise, with a vision, that's doing very exciting things!
- You'll rub elbows with some of the best specialists in fields that you may never heard before (parametric design anyone?) - who are also amazing people and great coworkers.
- You'll develop personally and professionally in a very friendly and respectful environment.
- Your voice will be heard - we don’t throw away any idea or assumption without considering them.
- You'll be fairly remunerated – 15 000 - 20 000 PLN for B2B contract (other forms of employment are also possible).
- Min 3 years of experience as a Product Owner (or a similar role), with responsibility and track record of successful product development,
- Experience in ecommerce,
- Understanding of UX/UI area - "hands-on" experience would be a plus,
- High analytical and reasoning skills, ability to work with numbers and reports,
- High decisiveness and quick prioritization,
- Experience in design/fashion/furniture would be a big plus.