🤓 Partnership Account Manager
🌍 User.com | Kolejowa 5/7, Warszawa🖥 https://user.com/en/
User.com is a marketing automation platform which serves millions of users using stable, innovative technologies. We help marketers and entrepreneurs around the world face many interesting challenges every day and we learn from every one of them.
What we’re looking for:
The job of the Partnership Account Manager is to ensure smooth onboarding of new partners and their continued satisfaction. In addition to hosting planned assistance sessions and meetings, Partnership Account Managers handle a significant amount of incoming correspondence to make sure partners are always taken care of. Our ideal candidate wants to work on solving challenging problems and nurture long lasting relationships with other smart and motivated people. To work with us you have to be willing to learn new things, fast, every day.
The support of a great, friendly team is included - we will help you learn everything you need.
The position involves:
- working with Partners on daily basis, to maintain strong relationships with them
- educating our Partners on how to use our platform to build successful cooperations between us and their Customers
- responding to questions from our Partners by chat and email
- analysing requirements, monitoring, managing and resolving issues
- influencing the shape of our product by conveying partner requirements to the product team.
You are a great match for this position if you:
- have an excellent command of English in writing and in speaking (C1 level and above or native)
- have a can-do attitude - you prefer taking responsibility over being micromanaged,
- have strong communication and collaboration skills, curiosity, and eagerness to learn,
- have experience in establishing and maintaining long-term business relationships,
- have some previous experience in a troubleshooting environment,
- know how to listen, understand and help our partners achieve their business goals,
- can demonstrate a real interest in helping a high volume of both technical and non-technical partners.
What we offer:
- fair salary, adequate to your qualifications and engagement
- work in a highly motivated team, building a global product, in informal atmosphere
- all tools, trainings, books and online courses you need in your work and to be better at what you do,
- subsidized FitProfit gym card and private healthcare,
- Mac or PC laptop
- remote-first workplace
If you are interested, please send your CV via Aplikuj button below.