🤓 Community Manager
🌍 UXPin Sp. z o. o. | Al. Grunwaldzka 186, Gdańsk🖥 http://www.uxpin.com
#marketing, #Community, #SocialMedia
Who we are?
- UXPin is a collaborative UX design platform used by the best designers in over 150 countries worldwide. From wireframing to prototyping and hi-fidelity mockups, UXPin empowers the creative work of tech and media companies.
- UXPin raised capital from Andreessen/Horowitz (Facebook, Airbnb, Lyft…), Freestyle Capital (Typekit, Intercom, About.me…), Gil Penchina (LinkedIn, Paypal) and others to conquer the market of design tools.
- We’re proud design enthusiasts and want to empower businesses and individuals all over the world with the ease of our creative process.
What you’ll do as a Community Manager:
- Join our Marketing team to build, manage, and engage UXPin’s community of designers, product managers, and developers. This includes the following communities:
- UXPin users and customers.
- Product Tribes – the largest product design-oriented design community on Slack.
- Adele – the community of Design Systems enthusiasts.
- Merge – the community of Designers/DesignOps seeking to change their design process.
- Prototype Showcase – breathe new life into the gallery of prototypes built by UXPin users and enthusiasts.
- Organize and conduct Webinars and Virtual Conferences. In the future, you will also have a chance to organize meetups and local events in Poland and Central Europe.
- Manage our social media channels and become the brand advocate. You will create social media content that reaches designers, developers, and design leaders all around the world. You will follow design trends and share insights with the rest of the company.
- Organize and conduct design contests to engage and bring awareness of our tool to the design market.
- Be in charge of reviews about UXPin across the internet, making sure that the voice of our brand advocates is being heard and that it’s reflected in the positive scoring on sites like Capterra or G2.
- Support the Marketing team in the content creation process of Testimonials or Guest Pots initiatives.
- Manage EDU accounts and partnerships.
You’re the right fit if:
- You have at least 4 years of experience as a Community Manager or in a similar role with similar responsibilities.
- You have excellent writing and communication skills – you need to be fluent in English and can provide us with some examples of your writing.
- You know your way around the tools and you have experience working with Buffer, SentiOne, Brand24 HubSpot, AutoPilot, Google Analytics, Review Shake, and/or similar tools.
- You are opened-minded and perform well in a high-paced environment. You believe in transparency and have no problems with open communication and presenting insights and recommendations to stakeholders.
- Ideally, you have some experience with SaaS, design, UX, product development, or dev/tech.
- You’re ok with flexible work hours and can adjust your schedule to cover at least part of US business hours (our community is placed mostly in the US).
What you will get:
- Be a part of a truly awesome team located in Poland, US and Japan!
- Competitive salary
- Health care package
- Flexible hours & remote work
- A MacBook Pro and whatever you need to work
- Free Spotify subscription and kick-ass headphones of your choice
Note: Your resume should be written only in English.
We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).