🤓 Business Development Manager
🌍 Vivid Games | Centrum, Bielsko-Biała🖥 https://vividgames.com/
Business Development Manager
As a culmination of the last few years dedicated to improve the performance of our f2p apps, Vivid games is launching a new product aimed at optimization of the ad monetization process.
As Business Development Professional you will own the business relations for us globally, helping app developers discover the benefits of leveraging our experience in that area. This is a truly independent and strategic role – but still, very much a position where you roll your sleeves up and take a hands-on approach to create diverse client pools. In this role, you will lead a range of initiatives to create and execute a strategy that enhances our brand.
- Grow and take care of the partners base by managing the onboarding process at each stage.
- Take the lead by shaping and executing product’s sales strategy.
- Identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, products and services.
- Analyze and understand the market and the competition landscape.
- Represent our business by attending seminars, conferences and other industry events.
- Raise the awareness of our product by interacting with the app and game developers community.
- Work directly with the development team to improve our service.
- Min. 2 years of proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role, preferably in mobile or IT industry.
- Working knowledge of the digital B2B sales tools and techniques.
- Excellent oral and written English.
- Customer-orientation and experience with building long-term business relationships.
- Great communicator, well organized and reliable in a fast-paced environment.
- Proactive with a strong sense of ownership.
What are we offering?
- Opportunity to grow a new business with a team of experienced professionals.
- Being a part of small, independent team with as little beaurocracy and as much transparency as it's possible.
- Total flexibilty on working on-site (offices in Bydgoszcz, Warsaw, Bielsko-Biała) and remotely, as well as planning your daily work cycle.
- Base salary and sales commission.
- Other cool stuff that supports physical, emotional and intellectual well-being like sports pay-off, private medical care, drinks and fresh fruits and a virtual library at your disposal.