🤓 PM Associate
8 000 - 10 000 PLN brutto
🌍 White Star Real Estate | Zajęcza 2B, Warszawa🖥 http://www.whitestar-realestate.com/careers/
#technology, #projectmanagement, #realestate
ABOUT THE JOB:
White Star is looking for an innovation-driven, motivated and curious person, willing to take on challenging and exciting projects within Real Estate technologies. Our company is currently working on some of the most fascinating projects in CEE, is it Retail, Residential or Office, our team is here to make these investments unique, look out for market trends, plug and play value-adding innovative solutions.
- Prepare and lead the implementation process for various projects within the company.
- Ensure projects are completed on time and within the budget.
- Cooperate with all departments of the company across many fields.
- Research valuable solutions and analyze potential use cases (apps, SmartHome, IOT, payments, energy efficiency, etc)
- Bachelors and or Master’s degree. Business, Engineering or related.
- Min. 2-3 years of experience in project management/implementation field.
- Organized and able to multi-task with limited supervision.
- Superior problem solving and analytical skills.
- Great project management skills.
- Curious about innovative solutions, tech, business.
- Catching ideas quickly, learning fast and feeling comfortable with “the unknown”.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Comfortable in a fast-moving, demanding, and often the rapidly-changing environment.
- Communicating complex ideas effectively.
- Good MS office skills (especially PowerPoint and Excel).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Only English is required, Polish would be a great plus.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Work in a field and company where you can make a true impact and disrupt the industry.
- International company with fun people to work with.
- Leadership role in exciting projects, strategic to the company.
- Cross-functional job with exposure to all departments.
- Ambitious, world-class team to join,
- Work directly with Heads of Departments, Partners, Clients, and CEO.
- Flexibility on development path.
Please send your application including your CV (required) and motivational letter (optional).
Please, add the following clause: „I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for realising the recruitment process pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.