🤓 Customer Support Specialist
7 000 - 9 000 PLN netto
🌍 Ziflow | ., Kraków🖥 http://ziflow.com
Customer Support Specialist
Operations | Remote working
Any location, Poland
Ziflow’s mission is to help creative teams produce amazing work with a collaboration platform that fixes the broken feedback process. The Ziflow executive team has extensive experience building and growing SaaS businesses.
One of our core values is “Fast & focused”. Ziflow is a high growth business and we pride ourselves in making the most of market opportunities, uncovering new channels for growth as efficiently as possible. We maintain a focus on solving a specific problem and solving it well, rather than trying to do too much.
This is a full-time, remote role. We believe strongly in work/life balance and encourage everyone to stay fresh and creative.
This is a full-time, remote working role, so you can be based anywhere in Poland. You are going to work from 16.00. to 24.00 p.m. but you can do it from your home office, shared office space, a coffee shop or the beach, as long as you get the job done. We believe strongly in work/life balance and encourage everyone to stay fresh and creative.
Our support team will work directly with our amazing customers to help them get started with Ziflow, answer any and all of their product questions and liaise with the engineering and product teams.
We believe in providing our customers with the best customer service possible at all times and it’ll be part of your job to fulfill this.
Delight our customers and build long-lasting relationships!
- Become a Ziflow product expert - understand the product, pricing, systems and processes.
- Manage incoming emails (mainly) and phone calls escalating to other team members where necessary.
- Evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow-up on customer issues as well as replicate and document for further escalation.
- Educate customers about new features and functionality.
- Provide outstanding customer service and maintain our 99% customer satisfaction levels.
- Track sales activity, customer communication, and customer data using our internal systems.
- Work closely with other Ziflow teams, including Technical, Account Management, Sales and Marketing.
Experience / Skills
- At least 1 year of experience in customer service and technical (software) support.
- Strong English communication skills - both written and spoken.
- Analytical mind and good problem solving skills.
- Patience, accuracy, openness and ingenuity.
- Capability to work under pressure.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and complete workload.
- Both an independent worker and proactive team player.
Nice to have:
- Experience in the SaaS environment
- Experience with customer service software, preferably Zendesk