🤓 Junior Designer
3 500 - 4 000 PLN brutto
🌍 zoovu | Rynek 39/40/423, Wrocław🖥 https://zoovu.com/
#designer, #wroclaw, #marketing
Zoovu makes complex look simple for 15M+ people every year. We offer the leading SaaS platform to build and manage digital sales assistants for the web, mobile, chatbots, voice-enabled devices, and in-store use. These intelligent, conversational solutions engage buyers, ask the right questions in the right moment, and guide them to the right products, services or solutions. We are seeking a passionate and committed individual to join our International team. You should already have 2-3 years of work experience in a design role, be creative, organised and able to manage multiple tasks comfortably in order to meet deadlines.
The role: As Junior Designer, you’ll work within our Marketing team to enhance how customers, prospects and followers experience the zoovu brand. You will be highly collaborative, an excellent communicator, and will create compelling, cohesive content and marketing materials for use in both static and dynamic online marketing campaigns.
Scope of responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Follow existing brand guidelines to visualize and develop marketing materials to support campaigns
- Prepare pitches, webinars and presentations
- Create digital publications including reports and e-books
- Prepare images for social media and email marketing campaigns
- Develop detailed infographic explainers
- Other ad hoc design requirements, such as ads, invitations, photo editing, etc
Desired skills and experience:
- Skilled in interpreting content and adapting to create well thought design outcomes
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, able to tailor modern designs for pitches and presentations
- Experience in infographic design
- Excellent knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign)
- Solid communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Able to manage time effectively and work to deadlines
- Good problem solving and critical thinking skills
What we offer:
- 6 months contract with a possible extension
- International, diverse and agile teams
- Fun and collaborative environment
- Non corporate style - no suits or chunky ties here
- Competitive salary
- Clear go-to-market strategy
- The ability to grow your career
We are on a mission to change the way people shop and decide. Because we are facing new exciting tasks everyday, we need people like you to help us to provide the highest quality solutions for our clients - and to win new clients.
Please send us your CV (english version) and submit your portfolio!