Due to the rapid growth and expansion of our group we are looking for a Technology Talent Sourcer in our Talent Acquisition Team who will support the development of a high-performance team by attracting top IT Specialists. This role gives an opportunity to collaborate with Hiring Managers and experienced Recruiters to provide candidates pipeline by using the best sourcing methods and contributing to our constant growth with top talents.
What will your main responsibilities include?
- Identifying and contacting candidates using sourcing methods (LinkedIn, GitHub, Facebook) to reach out to passive candidates
- Build and maintain active and passive candidate pipelines
- Reviewing applications, conducting screening calls and providing candidate feedback inline with relevant roles
- Taking care of candidates' experience
- Taking part in preparing market insights/ talent mapping
- Taking part in interesting continuous improvement projects
Why is it worth working with us?
- Allegro is a leading, technology-driven, e-commerce company in Poland employing over 3,000 people and still growing
- We are constantly on a mission to make online shopping easier for everyone and provide the widest range of products, the best prices, and convenience as well as full transaction security
- To succeed we need exceptionally talented and progress-driven people to build high-performing teams and scale up our organizational capabilities
- We are particularly focused on making data-informed decisions regarding the most important asset in our organization - People
- Opportunity to join a high-performing in-house recruitment team
- Chance to join a team of experts with diverse professional and educational backgrounds
- A modern office and cutting-edge tools
- Informal working atmosphere in a professional team
- Dynamic working culture combined with the stability of a mature organization
- A wide selection of non-wage benefits (such as health insurance, life insurance, gym membership - Multisport and much more) - you choose what you want
- Exceptional learning opportunities and access to a wide selection of training programs and global conferences
We are looking for people who:
- Have 2+ years of relevant experience in sourcing preferably technology companies
- Have experience in sourcing IT talents
- Have the ability to develop and manage relationships effectively.
- Have English language proficiency
- Have the ability to contribute to a fast-paced, dynamic work environment with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks
- Have the ability to work with data