🔵 PAYBACK is the world’s leading multi-partner loyalty program. As an international player, we operate in German, Italian, Mexican, and Austrian markets. More than 10 million active customers already use the German PAYBACK app and mobile PAYBACK services via their smartphones. Check out our Brand Story!
- You will concept and design our global PAYBACK multichannel marketing platform and support the transformation to the Cloud
- You are responsible for the end-to-end development of digital products from the vision, implementation and launch to optimization during ongoing operations
- You translate individual customer requirements into technical product solutions and ensure optimal interaction between PAYBACK and partner systems
- You are a central pioneer of the digitization of the markets in brick-and-mortar retail and e-commerce
- You advise and support the business and marketing departments in Germany and the international PAYBACK markets in getting their ideas and requirements translated into viable product solution
- You are in close coordination with various stakeholders from the departments, platform architecture, development and your colleagues in product management
- You always keep up to date with latest trends and developments in the and generate appropriate product strategies
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in product management for complex CRM and marketing platform solutions with a focus on backend functionalities, automated information exchange and knowledge of technical data modeling
- You are experienced in project management and agile methods - you always keep an eye on priorities, milestones and budget
- Ideally, you have already been involved in projects for the introduction or further development of standard software for CRM, sales and marketing processes (e.g. SAS, Salesforce, ...)
- Complex tasks and problem solving make your eyes light up
- You enjoy understanding, questioning and optimizing existing technical processes
- You communicate confidently, convincingly and in a recipient-oriented manner at all organizational levels
- You enrich our team with your team spirit, your creativity and your open mindset
- Your knowledge of English is very good, ideally you speak German as well
Employment contract? 📝
Of course. With us you do not have to worry about stable employment.
Flexible working hours? ⏰
Sounds great! We start working between 8 to 10.
Friendly atmosphere at work? 🤝🏻
Yes! In PAYBACK, people are the most important asset.
Dress code? 👕
We definitely say no. There are no rigid dress code rules in our company, sneakers are more than welcome.
Of course. We provide training to develop hard and soft skills.
Working in a hybrid model? 🏠
Of course! You work with us 2 days a week from the office, 3 days a week from home.
Something is missing? 🖐
Open communication is our priority, so dare to ask!