🤓 Project Manager
7 000 - 10 000 PLN netto
🌍 GGPredict | Czerwonego Krzyża, 2/9, Warszawa🖥 http://www.ggpredict.io
#scrum, #projectmanager, #scrummaster
Project Manager / SCRUM MASTER
At GGPredict we are looking for a project manager/ Scrum master to help us efficiently run our development efforts of AI and data tools for esports players and teams.
Our mission is to create esport champions. We are the next-generation CS:GO virtual coach that helps both amateur and professional Counter-Strike players train efficiently and raise their skills.
Our technology is based on the biggest CS:GO database ever made, combined with Machine Learning and AI.
Just like in traditional sports - our goal is to create a system where every aspiring, amateur player has a chance to train with help from an experienced coach in the most efficient possible way.
Your work will have a direct impact on our product and the future of esports. You can help thousands of players perform and train efficiently, sounds cool, right?
We are looking for a self-driven project manager who is passionate about the details, thinks multiple steps ahead, stays proactive and is known for being a successful problem-solver.
If you like to do things on your own and to have responsibility on your shoulders - this job is for you.
Responsibilities (Including But Not Limited To):
- Effective coordination, prioritizing and distribution of tasks across members of our team
- Tracking of the development projects progress - maintaining/adjusting workflow as needed
- Moving projects forward, ensuring the right resources are allocated to the right projects and all necessary parties are informed of the status
- Influencing process and propose new ways to work effectively
- Roadmap coordination together with the project team and product manager
- Working on technical documentation
- Leading team(s) via daily status updates to work through logistical, timing and communication issues that will arise during the project lifespan
- Motivating, supporting and building relationships with development team
- Strong knowledge of Scrum/Kanban methodologies
- Experience in project management
- Jira software knowledge
- Understanding of development projects
- Communication and work organization skills
Nice to haves:
- Knowledge of the esports industry
- Previous experience in programming
- B2B contract - 6-10k net PLN
- Private healthcare
- Multisport card
- Flexible hours
- Paid holidays
- Social events with the team like evening dinners or LAN-parties (in normal times;)
- Possibility to self-develop in courses, masterclasses and events (covered by the company)
- Young and ambitious team who want to conquer the world