🤓 Junior Digital Project Manager
5 000 - 10 000 PLN netto
🌍 Storm Ideas | ul. Marszałkowska 126/134, Warszawa🖥 https://stormideas.com/#intro
💸 5-10k PLN per month full time B2B contract
🌎 Fully remote working from anywhere in Poland!
🏖️ 33 Days Paid Leave
✨ Working with globally recognisable brands in US Entertainment
💻 M1 Max MacBook Pro or PC equivalent
💡 All the latest software and productivity tools you’ll need
Are you smart? Passionate about learning? Unsure where your degree would be best used?
Storm Ideas work with globally-recognised clients in the US TV industry on extraordinary digital and marketing projects. Every day we produce work that is innovative, challenging and enjoyed by millions of people!
We are looking to expand our team with an enthusiastic, intelligent and talented individual who is interested in a starting a career in web, technology and project management.
If the idea of a fast-paced, dynamic role with tonnes of opportunity for change, responsibility and innovation sounds exciting to you, then read on!
Founded in 2008, we are an Edinburgh and Warsaw based team that works with incredible clients all over the world, particularly in the US TV industry.
Whether it’s developing our own products, producing engaging social content en masse, or designing and delivering services to help our clients work more efficiently, our work is varied, exciting and at the very forefront of the latest technology and trends.
Currently, we are a growing team of 100+ people but still looking for new colleagues who make an impact and believe in the same ideas and values as we do.
What can you expect?
You will be trained on the job across the following duties on real clients alongside existing project managers, with over time aiming to take responsibility of and perform these duties independently and to a high standard:
- Guiding projects through all phases, from inception to completion
- Creating processes and ensuring the team follows them
- Working with the team daily to brief on requirements and check on progress
- Converting client briefs into roadmaps, timelines and achievable tasks
- Proactively managing changes to project scope, whilst identifying potential risks
- Working with higher management to estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve the project goals
- Communicating with our clients daily to understand requirements, communicate project process and deliver outputs
- Helping to create statements of work that describe projects deliverables to clients
- Analysing data and making informed recommendations for internal and external reports
- Reviewing outputs to ensure they are to specification and sufficient quality
What's important to us:
- A minimum of a 2:1 degree
- Excellent school grades
- Strong problem-solving skills and excellent attention to detail
- The ability to work independently and pro-actively, manage their own time and prioritize a workload
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
What’s nice to have:
- A broad awareness and interest in the web and consumer technology
- An understanding of Agile project management methodologies
- Experience communicating directly with customers
- Experience using online project management software (for example, Trello, JIRA or AirTable)
But these are very much nice to have - if you are smart, keen and have an eye for detail, please apply!
YOUR WORKING ENVIRONMENT
Agility & Openness for Ideas
We actively encourage the entire team to share their ideas, with that in mind we regularly adopt and implement suggestions across the company, you’re the specialist here!
Operating with the agility of a high growth start-up, alongside the support you can expect from a larger organisation means we encourage quick decision making and a responsive, adaptive culture.
We believe that great teams are built by a mixture of personality, skills and a passion for what people do. The Project Management team counts 4 people so far, we work closely with engineers, clients and managers taking care of the projects through all phases, from inception to completion.
We’re an international team with more than 100 people onboard and we come from a mix of the biggest names in tech, to innovative start-ups and everything in between.
Forefront of Technology & Industry
Our culture is deeply embedded in harnessing technology and we're always at the forefront of the latest capabilities and trends. If you’re interested in the possibilities that technology can bring to both the way we work and how our clients communicate with their audiences, then we’d love to hear from you!
We’ll provide you with a high-end M1 Max MacBook Pro or PC equivalent as well as top of the range monitors, headphones, a keyboard, mouse and whatever you need to feel comfortable at work.
We’re a remote-first company and support 100% remote working for this role. We have flexible working hours so you can start your day anytime between 8am and 11am.
Joining us means becoming an integral part of the whole team no matter where we’re physically working, we have a number of initiatives to create a team environment regardless of geographic location.
5,000 - 10,000 pln net per month, depending on experience and skills
Full time B2B contract - fully remote working from anywhere in Poland!
- 33 days of paid time off
- High end laptop of your choice - M1 Max MacBook Pro or PC equivalent, it’s up to you!
- Top of the range monitors, headphones, keyboard, mouse and gel rests
- Private medical cover – Medicover
- Company contribution to a Multisport card
- Training and development opportunities
- Option to work from a shared office space once a month in Warsaw
- Full refund for a trip to Edinburgh – we would love to meet you in person and meet from time to time in Poland or Scotland ;)
There is only one recruitment step - a meeting with Andy. During the meeting, Andy, Operations Director, gets to know you a bit better and tries to understand if you’d be a good fit for the role, and at the same time answers all your questions.
And that’s it!