🤓 Product Manager
12 000 - 16 000 PLN netto
🌍 Tidio | ul. Chmielna 73, Warszawa🖥 https://www.tidio.com/
#productmanagement, #scrum, #agile
Who are we?
We’re one of the fastest-growing startup companies in Poland. Our flagship product is Tidio - a live chat app powered by the unique chatbot and mailing solutions. It is used by thousands of small and medium businesses all over the world to communicate with their customers faster and more effectively.
Learn more about us at https://backstage.tidio.com
What is worth knowing about us?
- Every month, our widget is viewed by 375 million unique users, which is 4.6% of all people in the world.
- We grow by 130% annually, and our goal is to become an unicorn.
- In 2019, we doubled our growth. Currently, we hire 85 people and plan to have nearly twice as many by 2021.
- The Tidio app is the 5th most popular live chat in the world.
What exactly are the tasks waiting for you?
- You will receive one product segment which will be your responsibility.
- you will choose what should be issued and what impact it will have on the product,
- you will analyze dependencies between different product functionalities.
- Data is crucial to us - as a Product Manager, you will have unlimited access to it. It will become the basis of your decisions.
- Cooperation with development teams - we work according to Scrum methodology and you will be the Product Owner.
We will help you improve your knowledge and skills!
Product Camp (Berlin), the Zendesk Conference (London), or the Reforge course (a groundbreaking program focused on the idea of Growth in Marketing and Product) - these are just some of the events attended by our employees.
We want to offer you:
- Remuneration of PLN 12.000 - 16.000 net + VAT in the case of a B2B contract or the equivalent under an employment contract.
- Extensive opportunities to grow your skill set, not only by working in a rapidly growing start-up, but also through attending trainings, courses, or conferences.
- Work in an excellent environment together with a team that continually shares knowledge and is not afraid of testing new solutions.
- A real impact on the vision and shape of the product and the development of the entire company.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of working fully remotely .
- Private medical care and a Multisport Card at no extra charge.
- A comfortable, modern office located in the very center of Warsaw (if you prefer to work in the office).
Do you prefer to work in the office? That's also possible! You can find us in our classy Szczecin villa at Wojska Polskiego 81 and in a high-tech CIC office in Warsaw at Chmielna 73 (https://cic.com/warsaw).
You are the perfect fit, if :
You are the perfect fit, if :
- You have at least 1 year of experience in working with development teams:
- you collaborated with teams as a Product Owner (or in a similar role) and had a significant impact on the product,
- you were able to establish a great relationship with the team,
- you worked together on solving the problem and always tried to find the best solutions,
- you have created high-class specifications for the development teams (requirements, visualizations, definition of initial edge cases),
- you were innovative and creative in solving complex problems.
- You are open to changes:
- you have an iterative problem-solving approach, you can quickly verify concepts and reject those that have not worked,
- you think analytically and are able to choose the best ideas based on objective data,
- you understand the market of new technologies very well - you are eager to test new applications, know the latest trends, and follow industry innovations.
- You show entrepreneurship:
- you are very inventive,
- you feel responsible for the projects you implement, you always try to meet deadlines, and when there’s a problem - you strive to solve it,
- you show passion and ambition for the things you’re engaged in.
- You can communicate comfortably in English (B2 level or higher).