🤓 Project Manager
7 000 - 13 000 PLN netto
🌍 Applover | Świeradowska 77, Wrocław🖥 http://applover.pl
#PMPraca, #ProjectManagerPraca, #ProjectManager
Project Manager wanted!
💰7000 - 13 000 PLN/MONTH (B2B NET)
💰5780 - 10 660 PLN/MONTH GROSS (EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT)
📄Form of a contract according to preference
🌍Wrocław (when working from the office will be safe)
Are you familiar with Jira and GitLab?
Kanban and Scrum are not new terms in your vocabulary?
We have a job for you!
Applover is a Full-Stack Digital Agency creating digital products for clients around the world.
The health and safety of our employees is our priority. We are proud to announce that we have not fired a single person and our rates have not decreased due to Covid-19.
We did not want to let the pandemic hit the wallets of our employees.
Let’s build interesting projects for clients around the world managing a team of talented software engineers.
Be a part of our team!
Be a part of our team!
We are looking for a person that:
- has got 3+ years of experience in IT company
- fluent English (C1)
- takes full responsibility for the project and is independent while working on it
- has knowledge and experience of working with Jira
- has a high degree of divided attention (sometimes multitasking is very useful)
- is organized and hardworking
- must be creative in finding solutions (in project but also in communication with client)
- has high level of communication skills
- is able to gather specific customer feedback
- must be reliable (this is very important for us)
- is able to handle the job well and fulfill their responsibilities
- will be able to adapt to our processes and will be willing to learn more and more
- knows how to prioritize tasks
- has experience in managing a team
- is able to make decisions and work under time pressure
Nice to have:
- experience in Figma, Adobe, Avocode
- leading projects for clients around the world (building products from scratch and developing existing ones)
- supervising work on mobile and web applications, websites
- planning and managing team work
- contacting and maintaining relations with clients
- creating specifications and valuations of projects
- creating reports and settlements
- assigning tasks to the team
- creating project schedules
- controlling projects budgets
- keeping track of deadlines and estimating delivery time
- advising the client (business solutions or recommending the appropriate approach to the project)
- conducting Daily, Retro, Planning meetings etc.
What we offer:
🏠Possible Home Office
🐕Support from our office dog Taco
No worries, we are now working 100% remotely,
so if you have any questions - let us know and we will definitely contact you :).
Have a nice day!