🤓 Junior Project Manager with English
🌍 Beliani | Więckowskiego 1b, Szczecin🖥 http://www.beliani.pl
#businessdevelopment, #projectmanagement, #marketing
Beliani is an international online store founded in Switzerland, selling its designer furniture in 18 countries, including Great Britain, Germany, France and many more.
Due to the constant development of our company we're looking for a:
Junior Project Manager with English
- Help with the management of our shop development.
- Assist the facilitation of our online sales throughout all available distribution channels.
- Cooperation with our external partners. To name a few: eBay, Amazon, and VidaXL.
- Researching and establishing new cooperations with new potential marketplaces.
- Management of technical integration with the new partners.
- Active engagement in campaign planning and optimization for our key remarketing partners like AdWords, Criteo, and Facebook.
- Data analysis and budget planning. Measuring the performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics etc.)
- Accurate reporting and results analysis. Collecting and inputting data into our Excel database, reacting if there are significant drops.
- Ensure our product is uploaded on our partner's website with no technical issues.
- Maintenance of product data export to our sales partners (both technical and factual verification).
- Make sure our offers are accordingly and in a timely manner updated on our partner’s website.
- Investigate potential technical errors and report for fixing to the appropriate department.
- Investigate & improve performance on worst sellers to drive profitability.
Skills and experience required:
- Fluent knowledge of English (spoken and written).
- Professional communication skills.
- Ability to identify priorities and work independently and as part of a team, as necessary.
- Know your way around a computer & MS Office.
- Basic Google Analytics & Google Adwords knowledge.
- Understanding of social media.
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
- Great attention to details.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fast learner, proactive and able to efficiently prioritize tasks.
- Experience in sales and online marketing.
The benefits we offer:
- Medical coverage
- Flexible working hours
- Sports packets
- Everyday use of English or German
- Discounts for our furniture
- Non-corporate structure
- Introduction to marketing, e-commerce & SEM related topics
- Training and support from the team
- A good work environment in the city center office
- Attractive salary
We also give you the opportunity to:
- Be at the heart of the business. Your position allows/requires you to be in the center of it all. Cooperation with departments like Customer Service, Graphics Designers, Finances, Purchasing, Logistics as well as external partners on a daily basis gives you a good insight into the business from all perspectives.
- Have insight and development within a fast-growing e-commerce business.
- Work closely with our technical and graphics team to create valuable content and graphic materials for our website, social media accounts as well as external partners.
- Learn about many modern e-commerce tools used to build brand awareness and grow a business.