🤓 Junior Project Manager with Swedish
🌍 eStoreLabs | Al. KEN 18/2, Warszawa🖥 https://estorelabs.com/
#PM, #junior, #Swedish
eStoreLabs is looking for a player to join the ranks of their special team who will complete new and exciting missions in the field of eCommerce. We are looking for people with character, energy, and pro-active approach to problem solving. If you want to test yourself in the constantly growing industry and you feel that you can accomplish a lot – we are looking for you!
Responsibilities of a Project Manager:
- Complex coordination of projects, constant learning and skills improvement
- Research, audits, competition analysis, recommendation of changes
- Day-to-day contact with (foreign) clients and eRetailers
- Solving creatively eCommerce problems of the biggest global brands
- Cooperating with a team of specialists who support each other and together create a friendly and exciting workplace
- Independence and proactive approach
- Analytical and logical thinking
- English language proficiency – at least C1 level
- Swedish language proficiency – at least C1 level
- Any additional language on any level (except Polish) is an extra!
- Creative, positive and problem-solving mindset
- Some experience in the eCommerce / digital field is required.
- Experience in working with (or at) online retailers is required.
- Employment contract (Umowę o pracę)
- A company laptop and phone
- Development and training in eCommerce skills and knowledge
- Work in an international team without rigid corporate rules
What you can expect in the recruitment process:
- Step 1 Analysis of received applications (CVs) - at this stage we will select the CVs which will cover most of the features we indicated in the offer, and then contact selected candidates
- Step 2 Logical test - until further notice in a remote form, testing competency of analytical thinking
- Step 3 Recruitment interview with HR person (videocall)
- Step 4 Recruitment interview with direct manager and Supervisor (videocall)
- Step 5 Preparing and presenting task to the Client Success Manager (videocall)